Hidden for privacy reasons (available on request)
Website Design, Lead Generation, SEO
This Client of ours had been in the Plumbing business for many years when they approached us looking to increase the leads coming into their business. Their current website was ranking for some minor keywords in Google but nothing that was bringing in substantial amounts of the right traffic.
The Client had built a solid business up, based on repeat business and they had the systems in place to scale their business further, they just needed more business.
- Rebuild Website
- Increase conversions of website visitors, make finding important information easier (contact details, calls to action) and improve value website offers.
- Implement solid, tried and tested, long term search engine optimisation (SEO) plan. Focus on making website more relevant to the search terms that relate to the Client's business.
- Implement and update social platforms to better communicate with new and existing customers.
- Monitor and track results
Blocked toilet / shower drains were discussed as being one of the most sought after services to provide for Plumbers.
Firstly, they act as perfect introductory service for Plumbers looking to find new Clients (which they can then quite easily turn into repeat customers, provided they are ontime and get the job done right).
Secondly, our research discovered that servicing blocked drains can be quite lucrative for Plumbers. It's something that customers want done quickly, at all hours of the night and for that, Plumbers maintain the upper hand when negotiating on price.
For this Client we focused on targeting the keyword "Blocked Drains". The potential market size, whilst quite modest at only approx only 200-250 exact searches per month, was still quite valuable, as the person searching would be motivated (think how motivated you would be to get a plumber out if your toilet is clogged up!).
In addition to this, there are many long-tail keywords that relate to blocked drains, the market can also be niched down into the different suburbs of the chosen target city. This done effectively can 10x the quantity of phone calls a Client can receive.
A new website was built and developed for this Client. The CMS platform chosen for this website was Wordpress. The main reason for this is because Wordpress is easy to use and update. It is also used by near 60% of all websites in existence that have a content management system, which means it has the best support of all CMS providers. .
The design chosen for this website focused on producing a simple, clean design, with eye catching calls to action that direct potential customers straight to our Clients phone number. The more phone calls, the happier the Client.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Without giving away any of Yowli's trade secrets, the following is a snapshot of the optimisation techniques utilised to rank the website as fast as it did. This crucial step is the main reason why this website receives so many calls today!
- Correct on page optimisation for the chosen market;
- Smart social media integration,
- Regular updating of social platforms,
- Safe and effective link building for long term rankings.
- COMPETITIONMedium competitive search term
Average exact match search volume = 210 searches per month
Average cost per click (CPC) = $16.34
- RESULTSTop position in 3 pack "snack box" in Google.com.au for main Keyword
Average of 20-30 qualified leads per month (and increasing)
- TIME FRAME4 months from original concept to current rankings